Leave No Child Inside

Leave No Child Inside
Just another beautiful day!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Re-Heat Pancakes Like a Pro!

MOMMY TIP OF THE DAY: to re-heat pancakes - cut them so they fit and put them in the toaster. They get nice and toasty warm, with golden crispy brown outsides, and not soggy like the microwave, enjoy :)

I hate waste and pancakes, from a restaurant are not always the best take home dish the next day. But lets face it - places like Egg and I who make "child size" pancakes the size of my daughters head and as thick as her thigh - she can barely eat a 1/5 of it and seems such a waste of money and food!! So I brought it home, then the next morning looked at with guilt. Was I really going to "re-heat" this in a microwave?? And who owns a toaster over these days?? So the toaster was the next best thing. I had to trim one side a little bit, but the toaster dried up any moister from the fridge and brought life back to my breakfast!! Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment