Leave No Child Inside

Leave No Child Inside
Just another beautiful day!

Thursday, November 22, 2012

DIY: Create Your Childs ART Folder

 DIY: How to organize your child's ART work for display.

Ever wonder what to do with or how to organize your child's art work that they bring home from school, camp or day care?? Do you hate throwing it away but are running out of room on the fridge?? Me too. I wondered for awhile what I was going to do with my little artist VAST amount of take home are work from pre-school. It was wild to see how her skills were evolving, but so were the piles of untidy art work in every corner of the house. So my solution - a folder of her art work. All I needed was a computer for printing labels of the year: i.e. "Emelia's School Work 2012", a three ring 2" inch binder and LOTS of sheet protectors.
This is the finished product, all the art work tucked into a tidy folder. Suitable for an end table or coffee table. It was a perfect way to preserve and chronicle her art work. It also made it easy to show off to relatives. Oh yeah, that brings me to another tip - if you are overwhelmed with art work at home. Art work makes a great gift!! I send at least two pieces in every letter to Aunts, Uncles and Grandparents! They love it and they will think it is extra special!

No comments:

Post a Comment