Leave No Child Inside

Leave No Child Inside
Just another beautiful day!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Boss the Comedian

Wow, this morning my boss was on fire. Although I would LOVE to use this material later - I have to give credit where credit is due! So in our car pool this morning, the driver, our third "carpoolio" squealed the tires while taking a corner. And my boss said - "Wow, you put all 4 cylinders to use there". Then he laughed at himself and began to tell us about one of his daughters first cars. He said "she had this old white Suzuki, and it sounded more like a sewing machine than a car, it had a huge "S" on the side, and I said 'does that stand for Singer?', I mean that thing had over size tires and rarely ran well in forth gear. It had to have perfect conditions, flat, no weather, or it was third gear all the way!"


It was funny. I had a car like that, I think everyone has. I guess it's funny because you don't expect someone, like your dad, to be so funny. I guess that was kind of ageist of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment