Leave No Child Inside

Leave No Child Inside
Just another beautiful day!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

What do you remember about your childhood? Good or Bad?

Now after reading this book (Maybe Baby), my quest to understand my "relationship" with being adopted, my self "inventory" of becoming a mother - I am confronted with a theory that: No one liked their childhood. Hmmmm. Really? Looking back there is alot that tortured me; things, people; challanges and places that I didn't like. But did it ruin my childhood? Everyone is happy to fill your ear with their my-childhood-sucked-more-than-yours stories, but what about all the good stuff that happened too? I have more to add to this, but please let me know... what do you remember about your childhood and was it overall: good or bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment