Leave No Child Inside

Leave No Child Inside
Just another beautiful day!

Thursday, December 20, 2012

DIY - Office Decorations/Gingerbread House

This is a fun idea, for either DIY - Office or Home Decorations or a in my case a Holiday Office Prank!! I made a large (almost life size) Gingerbread house in their office. I just used cardboard from our Office Depot orders (you know the "packaging" that comes when you order a large calendar or poster paper?), tan and brown duck tape and some images I printed off the computer! Oh yeah, and a strand of lights - it's hard to tell in the photo but it has working lights on the roof. Also, the joke is - he has a building permit on his gingerbread door. This was placed in the office of Building Licenses and Permits...wish I could have done more, like a pool or an "addition" because that is what they deal with alot.

Actually, people asked me if this took me a long time.

Nope, some tan duck tape, cardboard and I can go to town!! Wish I could of done Special Effects and model building for movies or the theater...always a passion of mine - so I can throw something together rather fast. You can't really tell but the "house" has lights too!!

No matter what, your office deserves a laugh - so have fun and enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment