Leave No Child Inside

Leave No Child Inside
Just another beautiful day!

Sunday, January 8, 2012

DIY: Homemade Paper Crafts - Decorate with Paper!

DIY: This is an addition to my last post - how to make a homemade paper banner. This one is personalized - you can see I drew it out first. I used LIME GREEN, BLUE and white paper to make this, I also added bright colored ribbon, and yarn to the ends and the middle to make it more festive. The options are endless, and still pretty cheap. Plus if you are making the decorations yourself - you can make them all match!




This is basically the look you get with a homemade banner. This was my Christmas one.

I then tried homemade paper books this year. At the community center one of the groups is called the Book Making Club and I took a couple of their samples to learn how. Basically you can make them any size and color. I used red and green for the Christmas. Plus I used stamps, glitter and the other supplies are scissors, a punch, thread and a threader, a sharpie and a computer to make the photos that went in the "books". I also made these books ornaments. It was a lot of fun and really popular.


This is the what the front looked liked after I finished.

Here is the photos and a finished one.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment