Leave No Child Inside

Leave No Child Inside
Just another beautiful day!

Thursday, February 20, 2014

DIY: My Little Pony Party for my daughters 5th Birthday

This is an entry about my daughters 5th Birthday Party and what I did for the My Little Pony (MLP) theme. Below is a couple of the decorations and two the home made centerpieces. One I used a MLP bucket available at Partycity.com, the other items are photos that I printed off the internet and cut out and matted, then added some embellishments from a craft store.




This is the MLP Piñata I also ordered from the Partycity.com.

 This is the MLP cups I made into party favors.

 This is the balloons we got at the Party City store. But I had to order the various different mylar balloons from different websites because they were only available in certain places: Walmart, Target and Party City.


 This is the cake I had made by Piece of Cake in Mesa, AZ. I added the MLP minis that I bought at Toy's'R'Us and added them at home.



 Going with the theme of the rainbow, I made these rainbow Jell-O shots out of the left over jello. Below you can see that I tried to make a rainbow jello bowl. I tried what I saw on Pinterest but I think it works better in smaller cups, in this wide of diameter and size of bowl, it just brown from the top. 


This you can see the bags I made for the candy in the piñata. 

Here is a better look at the mylar balloons.

After all is done, she finished her collections of various MLP's. She got all the minis, the regular figurines, the plush TY Babies, and the MLP Girls.

She also got a medium, 20 inch plush of Twilight to round out that collection too.

Here is a closer look at the collection of the TY Baby MLP. To see more about my thoughts on the differences between the TY MLP's and the Hasbro Plush MLP's. See my previous post. Enjoy!

4 comments: