Leave No Child Inside

Leave No Child Inside
Just another beautiful day!

Friday, August 16, 2013

Day in the life of someone SICK!!


So I was SICK this week. This is a day in the life of a sick person:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Ugh, what? The Alarm. My throat is closing. Can’t breathe! (Cough! Sniffle!)

OH NO!!!!! I’m sick! Damn! I mean I’m really sick! (Moan!)

Wait, let me try to get up and see how sick I am…Nope GET BACK IN BED!

Dude, you’re sick. Accept it. You’ll feel better if you just call into work and get some sleep!

No. I want to be the HERO. I want to charge in, try to make it and have them send me home. (Cough!)

Then I’ll get the sympathy vote! What vote??? Dumbass, just stay in bed, no one gives a shit, except when they end up sick, then they will they will think you are an asshole for showing up…sick!

Ok…I’ll call…(cough, cough) yeah, I sound sick enough…they’ll believe me! What’s to believe – YOUR SICK!

I feel so guilty! Wait, you feel guilty for being sick?? Whatever, call in!! Before you fall back …

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

OH, what time is it? Whew, I have time to call in…or, if I get in the shower right now, I can be there in…

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Will you call in already? Yes, now I can just get back to bed.

Wait...now I am going to have to make up that report I missed today…

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

2:38 – Wait is it 2:38 in the afternoon, or in the morning? How long have I been asleep? I either have till 5:30 pm till everyone gets home from work. Or I have till 5:30 am when my alarm goes off…

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

What day is it? (Cough! Uhg!) Take some medicine. What medicine? ANYTHING!! I wish the medicine would just come to me, so I don’t have to get up…

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

If you get up right now, you can go pee, get the medicine and then get back to bed. What DAY is IT??
I should take a shower, I think I've been in bed for TWO days straight? Wait, why hasn't anyone checked on me? They don't want to get sick?
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
What if I wake up to the zombie apocalypse? Yeah,  I should defiantly take a shower NOW! And maybe clean up  the house a little. Should I watch a movie? NO! I'm too sick to watch a movie...staying home sick is not as FUN as it use to be!
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment